Friday, April 29, 2016

Mothers Day Coming Up

Ida & Mackie (sisters)
Mother day is around the corner. Next weekend, in fact. For people (like me) who no longer have living parents, mother's day, and father's day can be more of a memorial day. But I wont let it be sad. Instead I will remember my mothers in a loving way and remember the good days we had and the warm hugs. 

And every year, I think, what I can I do? How can I honor other moms and make it special? 

Last year I put together a Mother's day gift guide. This year, I'd like to do something different for my clients. I'm thinking a special discount for mom's to buy their own gift would be nice... 

I'll have a newsletter out sometime this week. If you haven't signed up you may do so here: http://www.artandsouljewelry.com/pages/contact-cindy

peace & love to all~ 
Cindy  






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create A More Humane Society

  We are on a mission to create a more humane society and we need your help.  Take the pledge today! http://ow.ly/Zl9b30fL...