Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Summer Closure Dates | New Jewelry Sneak Peek

Final days for made to order jewelry.

 Summer Closure Dates

My path is leading me another direction right now and I need to focus all my energy there. That means temporarily (I hope) closing. I will still be giving time to my creative energy whenever possible and you'll be hearing from me this fall with all new creative designs.

Saturday June 10th Cindy's Art & Soul will be closing. The final date for made to order jewelry will be Sunday June 4th. I  hope to be back in the fall sometime around late August.
 
 
Sneak peak!  I will have one more small shop update coming next week. Tentatively June 1st. TBA. I will send another quick email when listings are ready. 


Dates To Remember!

I'm closing for the summer. I hope to be back in the fall!
  • Last day for personalized jewelry orders, June 4th
  • Last day shop will be open, June 10th
  • One more update coming tentatively June 1st, TBA


Follow me on Instagram for final days sale news and codes! 

https://www.instagram.com/cindysartandsoul/
Feel free to message me anytime! Thanks so much to all of you and all of your support! It has meant the world to me over the past 15 years! ♥ 

https://www.artandsouljewelry.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn is here again

I've never heard anyone say they didn't like Autumn. More often THE favorite season. Especially for those who are fortunate eno...